Artist: Jimmy Weckl
BPM: 300 (GFDM, DDR), 150 (jubeat)
Composition/Arrangement/All Instruments: Jimmy Weckl
Genre: HARD ROCK
First BEMANI Appearance: drummania
First DDR Appearance: Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
- Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME JP CS
- Dancing Stage Fusion CS
- GUITARFREAKS 2ndMIX
- GuitarFreaks XG & DrumMania XG
- jubeat saucer
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Xperia版) saucer pack 08
- A slightly re-arranged long version of Across the nightmare, titled ACROSS THE NIGHTMARE(Festival Version), can be found on the GUITARFREAKS & drummania BEST TRACKS album.
- Across the nightmare is one of the first GuitarFreaks & DrumMania crossovers in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- Since its debut, Across the nightmare has retained the title of the fastest song with a constant BPM (300).
- Prior to DDR X, the 12th notes on the Difficult, Expert, and Challenge charts were quantized to the nearest 16th.
- Across the nightmare was added to jubeat saucer on December 1, 2012.
- Across the nightmare was 13 years old when it was crossovered to jubeat saucer on December 2012, making it have the widest time gap between its debut and it being a crossover in a new BEMANI game of any song to date.
- While the DDR and GFDM versions of Across the nightmare run at 300 BPM, the jubeat version runs at 150 instead.
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|DDR EXTREME JP CS||☆3||☆5||☆6||☆8||☆9||☆5||☆6||☆8||☆9|
|DS Fusion CS||☆3||☆5||☆6||☆8||☆9||☆5||☆6||☆8||☆9|