Artist: DM Ashura
Composition: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
Arrangement: DM Ashura
First Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE 3
First AC Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X2
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- ΔΜΑΧ samples the beats of many songs in the MAX series of boss songs, namely MAX 300 and The legend of MAX.
- The version of ΔΜΑΧ that appears in the DanceDanceRevolution series is a rerrange of the original ΔΜΑΧ, which appeared in a fanmade DDR mix named DDR Forever (run by a DDR simulator known as StepMania), as the Extra Stage for that mix. However, Konami requested the removal of DDR Forever, and this rearrange is the version used in DDR.
- Δ is Greek for delta, the fourth letter in the Greek alphabet (It means "change" of any changeable quantity, in mathematics and the sciences. In this case it is change of BPM). The song also starts in D minor, going up a half step at the start of the new section until it ends in A minor.
- ΔΜΑΧ's BPM starts at 100 and gradually builds up by 1 per quarter beat until it hits 573 BPM, which is a reference to the Konami number, and gives it the most BPM changes in a song, at 473 (also the most BPM changes in every BEMANI game).
- ΔΜΑΧ's Expert charts' notecounts are also 573.
- ΔΜΑΧ' marks DM Ashura's first boss song for the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- ΔΜΑΧ is the first song in BEMANI to originate from a BEMANI game simulator.
- ΔΜΑΧ is one of the default new Konami original songs on DanceDanceRevolution X2.
- On the North American and European arcade versions of DDR X2, the Challenge chart is unplayable by any means because it is an e-Amusement exclusive unlock. I'm so Happy and Theory of Eternity, two songs from jubeat knit (with the latter being from jubeat knit APPEND), are not playable either. However, all three songs were eventually transplanted to DDR II, with all songs and difficulties intact except that Theory of Eternity has lost its Challenge chart due to the Wii not handling Shock Arrows.
- ΔΜΑΧ's background video shows the song's current BPM.
- ΔΜΑΧ appears in DDR II, as a new addition to the Replicant D-action series of boss songs.
- ΔΜΑΧ's Single Play charts have the highest difficulty spike of any song, from a Lv5 Basic chart to a Lv13 Difficult chart.
- ΔΜΑΧ is one of a few songs that has an Expert chart and a Challenge chart with equal ratings, but with the Challenge chart not having Shock Arrows.
- ΔΜΑΧ's Challenge charts were written by DM Ashura himself.
Song Production InformationEdit
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||130 / 0||163 / 0||464 / 16||573 / 110||595 / 60 / -||262 / 6||463 / 40||573 / 14||595 / 60 / -|
|DDR UNIVERSE 3||—||☆3||☆8||☆10||—||☆6||☆8||☆10||—|
|DDR X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||3||5||13||17||17||7||13||17||↑18|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.