Genre: REFLECTIVE TRANCE
First BEMANI Appearance: REFLEC BEAT
First DDR Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
- pop'n music 20 fantasia
- REFLEC BEAT plus Music Pack 7
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI Music Pack 2
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- A full version of Diamond Dust can be found on the REFLEC BEAT ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.
- A rearrange of Diamond Dust with vocals by DJ YOSHITAKA, named Diamond Dust -Try to Sing Ver.- and credited to TAG rejected by DJ YOSHITAKA, also appears on REFLEC BEAT.
- The TAG menu BGM in REFLEC BEAT is partially based off of Diamond Dust.
- Diamond Dust is TAG's first original contribution to the REFLEC BEAT series.
- This is also the first REFLEC BEAT song to be crossovered to the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- TAG himself appears on Diamond Dust's album art.
- Diamond Dust is the only default BEMANI crossover in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- Diamond Dust's genre, REFLECTIVE TRANCE, references the game from where it originated, REFLEC BEAT.
- Diamond Dust has the first Shock Arrow Challenge chart where the notecount is higher than that of the Expert chart.
- Diamond Dust's Challenge chart's rhythms are similar to that of the REFLEC BEAT Hard chart of Diamond Dust -Try to Sing Ver.-.
- Diamond Dust's Challenge chart is the last Enjoy Level unlock on DDR X3 VS 2ndMIX, unlocked at Enjoy Level 100.
- Diamond Dust is one of several songs available on Happy Mode.
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|DDR X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||1||5||7||10||13||5||8||11||13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.