Artist: Qrispy Joybox
Composition/Arrangement: Qrispy Joybox
Genre: SNOWYCORE (スノーウィーコア)
First Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX / pop'n music Sunny Park / REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-
- jubeat saucer
- jubeat plus つぎドカ！ Pack
- REFLEC BEAT plus つぎドカ！ Pack
Unknown, except for
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- A rock arrangement of snow prism, titled snow prism (GFDM ver.), can be found on GuitarFreaks XG3 & DrumMania XG3.
- snow prism is part of the BEMANI Linked Song Battle "Tsugidoka!" (BEMANI連動選曲バトル「つぎドカ！」) event, along with Cosmic Hurricane, 紅焔, and 恋閃繚乱. snow prism represents the REFLEC BEAT colette side of the BEMANI連動選曲バトル「つぎドカ！」 event.
- snow prism marks Tatsuya Iyama's first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution series. Tatsuya Iyama is known as the current sound director of the REFLEC BEAT series.
- snow prism's Challenge chart was added on December 26, 2012, a week after the start of the BEMANI Linked Song Battle "Tsugidoka!" (BEMANI連動選曲バトル「つぎドカ！」) event.
- Pastel-kun, the mascot of the REFLEC BEAT series, and HIUMI, snow prism's pop'n music rival character, appear on snow prism's album art.
- snow prism was added to jubeat saucer on February 1, 2013, along with the two other BEMANI連動選曲バトル「つぎドカ！」 songs (Cosmic Hurricane and 恋閃繚乱).
- As of DanceDanceRevolution (2013), snow prism is the only BEMANI連動選曲バトル「つぎドカ！」 song not to be rated a 15 on its Challenge chart. Instead, it is Level 16. This is due to the fact that there are many 8th notes leading into jumps at a very high BPM (196). A similar case occured with 隅田川夏恋歌.
- The Challenge charts of both songs share many similarities.
- snow prism is the fastest of all BEMANI連動選曲バトル「つぎドカ！」 songs, at 196 BPM.
- In the international iTunes release of the jubeat saucer ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK -Kaori & Kotaro- album, snow prism is spelled as Snow Prism.
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||102 / 2||174 / 8||271 / 9||416 / 18||547 / 13||193 / 9||281 / 11||398 / 17||533 / 13|
|DDR X3 VS 2ndMIX||3||6||9||12||15||6||9||12||15|
|Groove Radar Values||Single||Doubles|