I am so geeky that I made a chart for all of my high scores on DDR II! Here is the link if you want to see. I will constantly update it.
Just so you know, I don't use the Wii Remote and/or Nunchuk or the Classic Controller or the GameCube Controller. I don't own a classic controller, and I would have trouble with the controls for the other methods. I only use the soft pad(s). Sometimes, the left arrow will either respond too much or not respond at all. It's annoying.
I play pretty often, usually twice a week depending on the amount of homework I get. On DDR II, I'm running out of things to improve on. I've PFC'd all Expert charts up to 12, most 13's and three14's. I just have the remaining 13, 14's, everything 15+, and most of the full songs. I guess I can work more on Doubles. i only have one good mat though.
Updates (starting July 9, 2013)
- July 9, 2013: played while a friend was over; new mat came in the mail.
- July 11, 2013: played a few Full Version songs to get notecounts for the List of Song Records
- 991,590 on ZETA~The World of Prime Numbers and the Transcendental Being~ (Full Song) Difficult (so I could get its notecount)
- 993,540 on UNBELIEVABLE (Sparky remix) (Full Song) Difficult (to get notecount)
- 995,580 on Baby ft. Ludacris (Full Version) Expert (again, solely for notecount)
- 996,740 on This Time I Know It's For Real (Full Song) Expert (for notecount)
- 995,430 on Candy Girl (Full Song) Expert (previous score was 941,250)
- 992,890 on Only Girl (In The World) (Full Song) Expert (previous score was 922,840)
- July 15, 2013: played a few of the harder songs. Got 2 New records
- July 15, 2013: Played a couple of songs, then got frustrated and switched back to singles.
- Got a new Max Combo on YELLOW CANDY Double Expert (from 103 to 138)